Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum

Pour la Réussite Industryel
Réussir sur http://my-industry.net

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wierd internet issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum -> LES BARS -> L'Univers des Jeux internet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Juste Inscrit

Société principale: 1987

MessagePosté le: 29/05/2018 07:29:35    Sujet du message: Wierd internet issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've recently got home and yet again get to experiance my home internet's wierdness, and I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this. I normally have little issues outside of awesomenauts, I ping 50ish to every server I've been on, and webpages load instantly (I don't own any other P2P game though). But despite this, I seem to randomly get 300+ ping to about 80% of the people I play, and there isn't any pattern to it. I even have wierd situations where I ping 300 to one person one game, and then see them in the next game with a ping of 100. There are times when my internet seems to work fine and gives 100< pings to everybody regional, but these are really rare. I have gone through everything in the network troubleshooting, I have UPnP on and adobe air uninstalled. My matchmaking is set to regional, and I KNOW some of these people I face are from my region. I've also tried port forwarding just incase, but as expected, it did nothing. Does anybody have any ideas what could be causeing this or if there is anything I can do to fix it, coz atm I'm getting the same pings to a guy in Japan and EU sided people. It just makes no sense.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16444
Product video company

Thank you
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 29/05/2018 07:29:35    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum -> LES BARS -> L'Univers des Jeux internet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation