Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum

Pour la Réussite Industryel
Réussir sur http://my-industry.net

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum -> LES BARS -> Bar des Industryels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Assylia
Maitrisant

Société principale: Assylia

MessagePosté le: 03/04/2008 21:20:36    Sujet du message: Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum Répondre en citant

On est au bar... J'ai le droit de ne pas être toujours "diplomate"... Pour certains, limiter les mandats me semble indispensable à la survie de l'économie !... Pour les autres, sinon, j'ai bien peur qu'on finisse rapidement par avoir un souci de candidats motivés...

L'objectif de je sais pas quel niveau qui demande d'avoir fait un mandat ne facilitant pas la chose... Puisque beaucoup se présentent maintenant juste pour ça, mais sans réelle motivation.

Perso, je préfère un MC actif et plein de bonne volonté qu'un MC qui est là parcqu'il le faut mais n'en a rien à faire... De fait, la limitation des mandats couplée à l'obligation de passer par le conseil pour monter les niveaux est une avancée dans Industry puisqu'elle permet à tous de voir l'autre côté de la barrière... Cela dit, je ne voudrais pas vivre dans un pays où n'importe qui pourrait être président !..; hein ? C'est le cas ?... Ah oui, pardon Wink
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/04/2008 21:20:36    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
daier1r
Juste Inscrit

MessagePosté le: 13/04/2009 02:25:23    Sujet du message: Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum Répondre en citant

The true meaning of the bumper sticker, which says, “Live long enough to embarrass your kids” has new meaning once you have a teenager. My daughter just turned 15 and suddenly I am now the most embarrassing person she can be seen with. Rather than take this personally I have decided to revel in the power it gives me.

Of course many of you have had the “You aren’t wearing THAT” argument but I turned the tables on my daughter. She was wanting to wear midriff tops and tanks with bra straps showing … both of which I had been carefully taught were fashion no-no’s. The other day I picked her up from school and stopped at the grocery store. wow power leveling“Mom! You can’t go in dressed like that!” “I am staying in the car!”

Imagine ... a 50-year-old dressed just like her 15-year-old, and she does not want to be seen with me. Well ... I admit the embarrassment was worth every moment...she has now dressed a bit more conservatively. She HAD to go in the store with me as it was too hot to sit in the car. wow gold,It was a priceless moment that also was a bit cheeky of me to enjoy so much.

Recently she wanted to dye her beautiful auburn hair black. Yes she has naturally beautiful auburn hair but wants it to be black because she states, “Auburn is SO boring!” Of course my reply, “Oh my gosh … women all over the world for die for your hair!” was ineffective, however, as I plopped the box of purple hair dye onto the counter and said “Sure, just as soon as I am finished dying mine purple.”

Yep, the purple dye sat on the counter ... I had called her bluff. “Perhaps if we both wait a couple weeks and you still insist on dying your hair black, mine will be purple just in time for me to chaperon your next school dance. That is coming up in two weeks, right? I bet your friends will think I am the coolest mom there!” She is visibly cringing. I can see thoughts racing through her mind. Her mom with purple hair at her school dance.

I am praying, please, PLEASE don’t dare me to go with purple hair, but I stand firm. “Yes, I think I’d be pretty with purple hair. It is Dad’s favorite color.”wow power leveling, She knows it really is his favorite color. Finally she shrugs and says “Nevermind.” Whew ... she changed her mind. I am so relieved but I keep rambling on about purple hair as she leaves the room.

She knows I would do it. I have done sillier things to prove a point. I am not sure how long I can keep this up. I am praying she does not ask about piercing next, but I have already asked my husband to pick up a pamphlet from our nearest piercing place, just so I can whip it out and show her which one “Mom” might get, too. Of course she may never go that far. I am hoping ... praying ... and a bit nervous. When “Mom” wants to do it too—suddenly it just isn’t that cool.World of warcraft Power Leveling

Yep ... I can be pretty silly. Looking at life with humor makes it bearable sometimes. It isn’t all fun and games.

is true that most of us value honesty highly. However, nowadays we often confront confidence crisis such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities and so on. I think that we should be honest because being honest is not only beneficial to ourselves but also to others and the whole society. The reasons can be listed as follows.Firstly, only honest people can be truly respected by the others and can make more friends over a long period of time.
Secondly, honesty, which is the traditional virtue of the Chinese people, can make our life easier and more harmonious. Thirdly, honesty can make our society more stable. A case in point is that Singapore, a society featuring trustworthiness and integrity, has a comparatively low criminal rate.
World of warcraft Power Leveling,
Responsbility can be understood in many ways. for the parents ,
they have had the responsibility for caring for and fostering their children since the birth of their baby.for teachers,both in kindergartens and colleges,they also should be responsible for the study and life of their students,that is to say,teahers are the second parents of children somewhile. World of warcraft gold

for us,as a friend of others,it is our responsibility to help our friends when they are in trouble or faced with difficulties. each one has the different responsibily based on their roles but we must take it for granted that we are responsible for the society .

my family
lj520ail
Juste Inscrit

MessagePosté le: 25/08/2009 01:39:28    Sujet du message: Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum Répondre en citant

We stopped at one particularly imposing custom-home still under construction, wondering about the future occupants. Where did this wealth come from?

Although we love our home in a fairly nice neighborhood in San Diego, my wife and I sometimes like to "looky-loo" at new homes—it's a kind of weekend pastime and, who knows, we might find something really special which will tempt us into moving.

A couple of years ago, in one particularly expensive neighborhood, we saw homes that were bigger than we could believe: 15,000 square feet and more. This was right next to a golf club where memberships ran $75,000 a year. wow power leveling, We were informed that everyone joined, because everyone joined. What if you didn't play golf? Well, you joined anyway, to socialize with the neighbors. That was simply part of the lifestyle.

We stopped at one particularly imposing custom-home still under construction, wondering about the future occupants. Where did this wealth come from? How many children did these people have, 20? Or, perhaps their extended family—sisters and cousins and aunts—would be living there too? Our brief tour disclosed wings and lobbies and sitting rooms for the usual number of bedrooms (why do the children need lobbies?) plus game rooms and media centers and anterooms galore. The more sensible 3,000 square feet-sized house at the end of the garden turned out to be the "butler's quarters."

Then we bumped into the owners. Gosh, they looked about 25! I just had to ask; it turned out they were 30-ish. world of warcraft power leveling, They happily disclosed that their current home, not far away, was only 5,000 square feet. Too small, they insisted. How many kids did they have? Two. So, just what did they do for a living? One word explained it all: dot-com. We left, shaking our heads.

Some months later we thought we'd drive by to see whether that dot-com family had moved in yet. There was a big sign out-front. Construction had stopped mid-way and the big, unfinished house was for sale.

I was curious, so I dug deeper. It turns out that the dot-com IPO was valued at about $50 million, and this guy who was building the palace had sold about $3 million worth of stock during the offering, which valued his 20% stockholding at $10 million. age of conan power leveling, When the stock crashed (to a fraction of the IPO price) and the company folded, his debts and commitments already exceeded the amount he had cashed in plus his stock value, and he was broke. They had made a 10% down payment on the $10 million home, and the bank was now the owner of the unfinished monstrosity. The dot-com "millionaire" was now looking for funding on his next venture.

This type of escalation up the ladder of life is not limited just to the filthy-rich. I remember many years ago, a colleague at work with a salary comparable to mine had a home that seemed much larger. Perhaps he was independently wealthy. Then we both got a similar pay raise, and I heard to my amazement that he was moving to an even larger home. I asked him how he did it and he replied, "The magic of monthly payments!" A few years later, during the aerospace layoffs, I bumped into him again. He had lost his job, his wife had left him, they had sold the house during the divorce, and he was selling office supplies to make a living—a casualty of lifestyle syndrome.

Our society boosts people into thinking that wealth accumulates and extrapolates endlessly. And borrowing is based on that misconception. Don't pay cash, when you can borrow and the interest is tax-deductible. When buying a car, many consider only the lease payments, not the price. If you can make the monthly payments, why not buy a boat?

In reality, most assets depreciate, while expenses and liabilities (including interest) mount mercilessly. Many millionaires go bust quite quickly because they don't seem to understand these simple truths. They simply succumb to the lure of the lifestyle.

I know one guy who lives in a relatively humble, rented home but has a luxury car and spends $25,000 a year to play at a tennis club. When I suggested that he could play tennis inexpensively in any one of several local venues, he insisted, "You have to live the lifestyle to meet the right people. Besides, they all see my car, but no one knows where I live!"

The golden pond The lure of the lifestyle
luoxiaosang
Juste Inscrit

MessagePosté le: 23/07/2010 05:14:57    Sujet du message: Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum Répondre en citant

When I was luna gold,12 my family had a get together. It had been during summer vacation so I had no school to worry about and I was allowed to stay awake for as long as I wanted. It was about 3:00 a.m. when my mom drove us home. I couldn’t believe that I was still wide awake. My step-father had been dead drunk, and passed out to show how much of a good time he had. I had been sitting in the back seat of the station wagon. I had fun that night, and I was looking forward to the next get together, but the drinking and the smoking, I could do luna gold without.
We had wow cd keys, been on Highway 126 leaving Fillmore going into Piru, heading east. The mountains were to our left, and I had been sitting behind my mom. I watched as the dark hills dipped and sloped as we drove by, when something caught my attention. A strange craft soared above the mountain peaks. Understand, that the mountains were low and along side the highway, so what I saw was pretty close, I’m guessing about 200 feet. It was elongated and somewhat boomerang shaped. I could clearly make out the cross bars that formed the body. There was a red square box with a yellow flashing light, almost like a beacon. It seemed to fly not forward or backward, but instead length-wise and always to the wow cd keys left.
Whatever World of Warcraft power leveling, it was, it seemed to be parallel to us the entire way. "Momma," I spoke. "There’s a UFO." Mmmmm, was her only reaction. I rolled down the window a bit to make sure that it wasn’t my imagination or a reflection from any cars behind us. The craft was still there, matching the speed of our station wagon. I told her again, "Momma, there’s a UFO." Again, her only World of Warcraft power leveling response.
We turned wow gold,into town, and the mountains were off in the distance by this time, and so was the craft that I had been watching this whole time. The craft (for lack of a better word) disappeared through the mountains, and I thought that we were safe until I saw small silvery comets trailing behind the station wagon. I didn’t tell my mom about what I saw this time. She wasn’t paying attention to me anyway. The cometsmoved in and out of my view, slowly streaking to all directions, and always maintaining the same speed as the station wagon. I was intrigued by the beauty of it all, like falling stars which softly glided on the wind. That was my Wwow gold impression.
By the time world of warcraft power leveling, that we reached home, I no longer saw the craft, nor did I see the silvery comets. I don’t know at which point they left my view. My mom made my bed on the couch as she had done every night. Our house was small so I never had a bedroom to sleep in. She had been tired from the evening’s events, and my thoughts had still been on what world of warcraft power leveling I saw.
I laid 2moons dil, there awake, in the darkness of the living room, trying to reason what I had seen. Could it really have been just my imagination? I looked out through the window, wondering if the craft or those comets I saw were still there. A face leaned in close against the window and peered in. Its large dark eyes were lifeless. My face grew long in 2moons dil horror.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 25/09/2018 02:14:03    Sujet du message: Limitation de 3 mandats de MC maximum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pour la Réussite Industryel Index du Forum -> LES BARS -> Bar des Industryels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation